We love hearing from the people who love our products. Even more than that, we are love seeing the creative ways they are used. Because of that, we want to start our first Give-Away Challenge by giving gifts, about gifts!
I remember when Kathleen first helped Eli wrap a present for a friend. I really had no clue how amazing a gift could look until that point. She used a great set of scalloped scissors to cut the paper. Some ribbon perfectly wrapped around the parcel, and a couple cards snipped here and there, and punched to let the ribbon through. It was so perfectly put together, the gift inside was almost the cherry on top.
We will be sending an assortment of gift giving supplies to the first 25 people to sign up. Everyone will start with two varieties of Paper Wrap, a smattering of Correspondence Stickers and 6 Love Letters. We want to see how you adorn a gift to a loved one. Feel free to add your own items and inspirational items.Instructions:
- You sign up here. You pick two varieties of Paper Wrap, and 6 Love Letters.
- We send you the product you selected, plus some stickers to embellish your work.
- You document the creative process, inspiration, story and result.
- You send us aforementioned documentation (video, audio, images, sketches...)
- We pick a winner randomly. (We will use random.org)
- Your artwork will be showcased on our blog!
So what do you win?
We will send the randomly selected winner one of the first Papaya Luxe Totes we get! Feel free to check these two posts, to see what they are all about, A Peek Inside Our Totes and Fall Preview: Papaya Luxe Totes.Update:
All the submissions are in! We will be contacting you shortly and sending your goodies out quickly, so get ready folks!